A projector is a very important tool and it can be used for different types of purposes. If you are a business owner that desires to take your business to the next level, a projector is one of the best tools to add to your tools.
You can use it for PowerPoint presentations that will win your investors over. You can also use it as a tool for entertainment and use it to watch videos.
Best Portable Projector for PowerPoint Presentations
There are different types of projectors out there today and you can pick any of them that suit you.
In this review, we are going to talk about the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations. You can go for any of the projectors we discuss below if you are looking for a portable one for your office use.
Check out some of the cheapest portable projectors for powerpoint presentations.
Hompow Mini Projector
The Hompow Mini Projector is one of the best to consider when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
Aside from being portable, the projector is also highly affordable; it will not even cost you up to a hundred dollars.
It is compatible with so many external devices, including Android and iOS devices. You can connect a series of external devices to it via its memory card, USB, VGA, and even HDMI connection ports.
As a result of this, you can connect different types of media devices. Its throw distance is 5 to 16.6 feet. It also has a screen size of 50 to 176 inches
- Its lamp can last for up to 50,000 hours
- The projector can equally deliver up to 3,600 lumens of brightness. As a result of this, it will perfectly irrespective of the lightning of the environment
- It is a portable projector and one of the best to consider when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
- Some customers complain about its set up that it is somewhat complex
Fangor 1080P HD Projector
This projector is one of the best to consider when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
The Fangor 1080P HD Projector will run out to be a perfect addition to your office since it can be moved around very easily due to its outstanding portability.
It will also not cost you an arm and a leg, which is yet another outstanding feature. It is one of the best to consider when looking for a portable projector for home theater.
Each unit comes with a long term warranty, which indicates that it is designed to last for a very long time.
- It features 1080P full HD resolution. Therefore, its color and image qualities are top-notch
- The projector is up to 80% brighter than many others in the same category.
- The LED lamp can last for up to 60,000 hours
- Digital connectivity is also versatile. As a result, it can be connected to streaming devices, smartphones, laptops, and so on so that your PowerPoint presentation can be easy.
- It requires frequent maintenance for you to use it for long
AAXA P7 Mini Projector
This is one of the smallest mini projectors money can buy and it is one of the best portable projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
It looks compact and it will surely give you good value for money. It also does not weigh up to 1 pound.
Because of its compatibility, you can easily pack in into your laptop bag and it will not even feel heavy.
It may be small in size, but it has so many features. It is built with DLP technology. Also, the resolution is top-notch. Yes, this projector will surely give you good value for money.
- Its lamp can last for up to 30 hours.
- Its brightness is also up to 600 lumens.
- The projector is very easy to control and you will not need any special assistance to use it.
- What is more, the projector comes with an inbuilt battery and the battery can even last for up to 90 minutes. There is provision for connectivities, like microSD cards, USB video, composite video, mini-VGA, and even HDMI.
- It tends to be expensive
Optoma GT1080HDR Projector
The Optoma GT1080HDR Projector is one of the best projectors to consider when looking for the best short-throw projectors.
It is also among the best to consider when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
So, you will always get good value for money when you buy this projector. It has an optimal short throw distance of 4.4 feet. As a result of this, it can get the job done even if it is just a few distances from the screen. Additionally, the projector has a native 1080p HD resolution and it equally supports 4K UHD. You will find the projector useful for your PowerPoint presentations and home theatre.
- The lamp can last up to 15,000 hours
- You can connect it to several external devices via USB, VGS, HDMI, and so on
- Each unit also features built-in 10-watt speakers and this makes for top-quality audio playback.
- It equally features native 1080p HD resolution
- It is very expensive and may not be the best choice for those looking or an affordable projector.
- The lamp can only last for about 15,000 hours. Many projectors in the same category last for more hours than this.
Yaber Native 1080P Projector
This is one of the best projectors to buy when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
The Yaber Native 1080P Projector is also one of the most affordable of all the projectors sold out there today and it will serve the desired purpose without any hassle whatsoever.
It comes with a contrast of 7,000:1 and this gives it a good clarity indeed. The high resolution ensures that the images and pictures will be clear when the projector is used either indoor or outdoor.
The lamp can also last for up to 100,000 hours, which is yet another unique feature worthy of note.
- Its lamp can last for up to 100,000 hours
- Its brightness is also up to 6,200 lumens
- It is small in size and lightweight, which makes it one the right choice of a projector when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
- The projector is only able to read MP4 video format in USB Key.
- The projector is only able to play 4K videos when you connect Smartphone
Vankyo Performance V600 Projector
This is also one of the most affordable projectors for PowerPoint presentations. It has come with so many features that make it one of the best money can buy.
For one, its lamp can last for up to 50,000 hours and it can generate up to 6,000 lumens of brightness.
You can go for it when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations, but it is not entirely the lightest of projectors.
The projector is equally versatile as far as digital connectivity is concerned. It comes with two HDI ports and you can easily connect it with your streaming devices, smart phones, and laptops.
- Each unit of the projector comes with a 3-year warranty. This means it can last for a very long time before you need to replace it.
- Its lamp can also last for up to 50,000 hours
- Its brightness is 80% more than what you can ever get from other projectors in the same category.
- It has a native 1080P full HD resolution, which improves its image and picture sharpness
- It is relatively heavy compared to others in the same category. It weighs about 8.3 pounds.
Epson Pro EX9220 Projector
This projector is also a reliable one to go for when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
It features 3,600 lumens of equally white and color brightness and this makes it stand out. It also delivers 1080p resolution and this means you can get sharp pictures and images from it.
Its remote control is also very sharp and is compatible with so many external devices that you may want to connect to the projector.
It can be connected wirelessly to various external devices, like smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
- It comes with one HD link HDMI port
- It can be used under any light condition. As a result, it works well in a well-lit room and a dark room, which makes it one of the best to consider when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations
- You need to first configure it on a network before it can be useful for wireless functionality
- It may also not support device charging when such a device is connected
ViewSonic MI Portable Smart Projector
The projector is one of the best to consider when searching for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
The ViewSonic MI Portable Smart Projector comes with so many unique features that make it perfect for various purposes.
It comes with an advanced audio-visual feature and its connectivity options are flexible. What is more, the projector is highly affordable.
If you need a projector for education purposes, this one is the perfect choice to consider. It can also do for a small business environment.
- Its color accuracy is outstanding
- It also comes with a 3,800-lumen brightness
- It can equally deliver up to 15,000 lamp hours
- Its input latency is highly reduced
- The projector comes with a 3D Blu-Ray ready HDMI input
- You can access a quick power off that makes control very easy
- The 2W internal speaker also makes it stand out.
- The projector does not show in 1080p resolution
- It can work outdoor during the night, but will not perform satisfactorily during the day.
- Unfortunately, its remote control is not compatible with MacBook air
Dr. J Professional HI-04 Mini Video Projector
The Dr. J Professional HI-04 Mini Video Projector is a very special projector for those looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
You will surely fall in love with it at first sight and it will surely give you good value for money. The projector is ultra-compact in its design and it is also very light.
You can drop it into a laptop bag without feeling like you are carrying any heavyweight. You can, therefore, carry it around over a long distance without hassle.
When traveling out of your office for a business presentation, this is one of the best tools to equip yourself with.
- Its high 1080p resolution makes it truly stand out
- It is also compatible with so many external devices, like laptops, PCs, Chromebooks, TV Box, and so on.
- You can equally connect different types of mobile devices, like android and iOS devices.
- The fact that its lamp can last for as long as 40,000 hours counts it among the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
- Some customers complain that it is not easy to control
- Some also complain about its installation. However, you can find help with the user manual. Each unit comes with a user manual
Vankyo Leisure 3 Mini Projector
The Vankyo Leisure 3 Mini projector looks great and you should consider it when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations.
It comes with MStar Color Engine and just perfect for both classroom and business PowerPoint presentations.
If you need a projector that can work perfectly for movies outdoor, this is one of the best to choose for this.
- It is good for an outdoor movie and you will surely love it.
- You can connect so many multimedia devices to it also
- It can perfectly fit a a big screen so that the presentation can be easily seen by all
- Your Smartphone can be casted on a wider screen when you use this projector
- The speak is of low quality
You can pick any of the projectors we describe above when looking for the best portable projector for PowerPoint presentations. Before you buy any of them, do not also forget to keep the limitations of each of them in mind so that you can make an informed decision on each of these items